- CRESST will invoice 50% of the agreed price if a participant cancels within 5 days of a training event, and 100% for cancellations one day before (unless otherwise agreed with CRESST).
- CRESST will run each training if enough people register; if there are too few participants the training may be cancelled. If the training is cancelled, CRESST will aim to inform you as early as possible, no later than one week in advance, and we will endeavour to find another training event for you.
- CRESST will invoice when we confirm the training is going ahead.
- Discounts to training may be agreed with CRESST prior to the training.
CRESST Training Terms & Conditions
DATE: 3 Jul 18
Conflict resolution skills for KS1&2 and how to set up a...
- We’re thrilled to be finalists in the Teach Primary Resource …Read More..
- Do you spend time after lunch dealing with playground conflict? …Read More..
- CRESST is recruiting for a Programme Manager (0.8 FTE) and …Read More..